Things and stuff on my mind.
- Survival mode
- Shared life/Private life balance (boundaries)
- Mindfulness in the Midst of Calamity
- The (unconditional) Beauty of Others
- Love in the Time of Corona
- War and Chaos
- The Persistent Illusion of Time
“I am old, Gandalf. I don’t look it, but I am beginning to feel it in my heart of hearts. Well-preserved indeed! Why, I feel all thin, sort of stretched, if you know what I mean: like butter that has been scraped over too much bread. That can’t be right. I need a change, or something.”
– J.R.R. Tolkien
What have you been pondering?